Dining room mood board

I just took a little study break to make a mood board for the dining room.  I've never made one before so...its a little shoddy but at least it gives me an idea of how things will look together that I either already own or have purchased!

I already have the black four-seater dining room table that I got a few years ago at the JCP outlet. It is smaller than I'd like it to be, but it is in good condition and will have to do! I have four of the black Ikea stefan chairs (here, $19/ea), that again, are going to have to do for awhile!

I recently bought this chandelier from overstock (here) and a jute rug from rugusa.com for 75% off! I will need to either buy or make the curtains and get some other decor pieces.  Looks good on paper, we will see in a few weeks how it all comes together.

No comments