Progress continues with the camper. This week we took the first step in replacing the floor that we had to take out due to severe rotting :(
While Peter was doing that, I got busy removing the cabinets, priming, and painting. I used the oil-based Zinsser primer, which I brushed on initially. After doing several of the cabinet pieces, I ended up buying the spray paint version which went on a million times faster. I am interested and hopeful with how it will hold up on those lovely laminate cabinets!
I found a really nice shade of white/off white, which is White Dove by Benjamin Moore. This is the shade I am using on the cabinets, although I don't have pictures yet of them all finished with that shade.
Finally, I laid out all of the hardware and primed and spray painted it with a nice oil-rubbed bronze.