Another week, another camper update. This update is the most fun one yet though. We finally got the gross floor removed and the sub floor down in the body of the camper. This means that I finally got to go in and start priming the cabinets and walls!! I got to work taping off anything that I didn't want to turn white, and then used Glidden Gripper primer on everything. It took me about 4-5 hours to give everything a first coat of primer.
(after first coat of primer)
Posing for a photo paint brush in hand. Peter spent the afternoon fixing the molding around the door and putting it back on. (not shown - paint EVERYWHERE all over me)
(Gracie's new cuddle friend = the Shop Vac)